Skip to main content

Do This, and you are 10 Times more Likely to Achieve Your Goals!

 What is the blockage between you and achieving your goals? For several years, I have been learning the best ways to increase the likelihood of making my goals a reality. 


I am here to bring you the three secrets that changed the game for me. 


If you follow these 3 tips, it will change your life, always remember you are in control of you own future, and nobody else can take that from you. 


1, Plan out your goals for the week, and break them down into daily steps. 


This is the most important thing I can tell you, and it has helped me to get things done for myself. Our brains are wired to not want change, and they will come up with every excuse in the world. If you plan out your goals, and know exactly what you need to do every day for that goal, then it increases you chances significantly. 


2, Wake up early

I know many will not want to hear this, but this is the second most important thing I can say. There are so many benefits to rising before the sun, but it is not really about the act of getting up, but the mindset. When a person wakes up early, they have already beaten the first battle with their brain, and it will be much easier to win the rest. 


3, do not set to many goals at a time. 


I  used to be one who would have about ten goals in the same category, and for so many years, I would write them down, but I would never carry them out. 


Instead, you should make six categories, for me they are career, hobby, education, lifestyle, spiritual, and Social.  After you have created these categories, put one goal into each section, detail it out by week, and then break it down into steps for each day. Once you have achieved this goal, you get the excitement of checking it off, and you can then write a new goal in that category and start on that one. 


Success is only a matter of planning, you get the same energy you put out into the world, so my friend, this is your sign to start making the changes you wish to see in your life. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Bring you True Satisfaction.

Fear, the force that constantly dictates our decisions. This power magnifies insecurity, and causes us to compare ourselves to others. There is also something else that panic leads to, something that one person triumphs at. I allowed terror to run my life, for years I would hide myself, blending in until I no longer knew who I was, letting every insecurity carve its bloody handprint into my brain until I believed every word.  We often wish for what we don't have, assuming that if we were prettier, thinner, more wealthy, or in a relationship, that then we would feel satisfied. Fear entangles our brain in a web of lies, saying that we are not enough, and if we can just achieve something else then we will be happy. This belief is deceitful, dangerous, and addicting.  I constantly battle with the false notion that because of my visual impairment, I have to make up for the difference, that I am less then others because I cannot see as they do. I tell myself that I  am only worth it that

Women of God

Women of God  What makes a woman powerful? Many have asked this question, and there have been a  spectrum of answers. One might say her beauty, or determination. Another might respond  that it is her confidence. These are all great attributes, however, they are all fleeting if the  woman does not have this one single characteristic. This quality is not obtained through her  looks, or the people she comes into contact with. It is something few women have, but  something that everyone can feel, it shines like a light in the darkness. It can lift up these  qualities, and make them eternal.  This power is her identity, the sureness of herself, not through her achievements, but through  a person who knows of her true value, a person that suffered every pain just for this single  woman. This person is Christ. Christ gives us true confidence, love and virtue, because he sees  us as we truly are. He removes all the doubts in our minds, the sufferings of the soul that  plague us to our core, he