Skip to main content

If You are Prepared You Need Not Fear

 If You are Prepared You Need Not Fear 



Every morning my alarm rings through the still morning air at promptly 4:30 AM, after my brain surfaces

 a millions excuses, I faunally roll out of bed. I have made this decision, because I want to show

 the Lord that I am making an effort to read his scriptures before I head to the gym at 5. 


Today, Come Follow Me, a scripture study program, made by The Church Of Jesus Christ left me feeling

 grateful and at peace.  Christ promised the saints, and he promises us that if we are prepared we need not

 fear for the future.  Many times I have found myself stressing, about what I know is sure to come, life is

 not easy, and things are so unknown. I have had my fair share of tribulations, and I know many of my

 readers have as well, amidst a storm it is hard to see that there is light at the end of the tunn                      

What if there was someone that could help us, someone that could walk on water and calm the storm if

 that was his will, This person could take us out of the fire, and bring us safely home. We are so lucky that

 this person exists, and that he has and will continue to do all these things. If we develop a relationship

 with God, we will have a different perspective on life, problems are sure to arise, but with faith, one

 knows that our hands will not get to full, and if they do, we can come unto Christ, and he will lighten the load. 

Fear is all consuming, but the Lord spoke these words in 2nd Corinthians 4, Look not upon the things

 which are seen, but upon the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporal, but

 the things which are not seen are eternal. 


When we look upon the world we only see things as they are. We may feel alone, but our vision is

 clouded, and as we stand at the starting line, we cannot see all the people waiting to great us when we

 finish our journey. We cannot comprehend  all those that run right beside us, helping us forward until

 we reach the finish line. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Bring you True Satisfaction.

Fear, the force that constantly dictates our decisions. This power magnifies insecurity, and causes us to compare ourselves to others. There is also something else that panic leads to, something that one person triumphs at. I allowed terror to run my life, for years I would hide myself, blending in until I no longer knew who I was, letting every insecurity carve its bloody handprint into my brain until I believed every word.  We often wish for what we don't have, assuming that if we were prettier, thinner, more wealthy, or in a relationship, that then we would feel satisfied. Fear entangles our brain in a web of lies, saying that we are not enough, and if we can just achieve something else then we will be happy. This belief is deceitful, dangerous, and addicting.  I constantly battle with the false notion that because of my visual impairment, I have to make up for the difference, that I am less then others because I cannot see as they do. I tell myself that I  am only worth it that

Women of God

Women of God  What makes a woman powerful? Many have asked this question, and there have been a  spectrum of answers. One might say her beauty, or determination. Another might respond  that it is her confidence. These are all great attributes, however, they are all fleeting if the  woman does not have this one single characteristic. This quality is not obtained through her  looks, or the people she comes into contact with. It is something few women have, but  something that everyone can feel, it shines like a light in the darkness. It can lift up these  qualities, and make them eternal.  This power is her identity, the sureness of herself, not through her achievements, but through  a person who knows of her true value, a person that suffered every pain just for this single  woman. This person is Christ. Christ gives us true confidence, love and virtue, because he sees  us as we truly are. He removes all the doubts in our minds, the sufferings of the soul that  plague us to our core, he