Skip to main content

Manifestation Through Jesus Christ

 Manifestation Through Jesus Christ 




I am a strong believer that our thoughts create our reality, and whatever energy we put out is received into

 our lives once again. Every morning when I wake up, I say affirmations in the mirror, because with all the

 negativity going around, we need to remind our brains that we are enough, and Christ takes as from where

 we are and can life us up. 


Manifesting is a strong tool, and I truly believe it works, but there is a piece that is missing, something that

 could take our power to the next level, we are leaving one person out. When we think we are the only

 ones in control of our future, we are missing the point. 


Manifesting through Christ is one of the most amazing tools we have, when we include him in our

 decisions, and let him lead our lives, he will shower us with blessings and make our reality far greater

 then we could have ever imagined. 


A person might ask how do I go about doing this? I am here to answer that question. Every morning

 when you wake up, make scripture study and prayer the first thing you do. Read the scriptures as

 though Christ is talking to you. Remind yourself of your divine identity. Ask the Lord what things you

 can improve on, and tell him the dreams and things you are working toward. Ask  him to help you

 achieve those goals, and what his will is for you. 


If you do these things, it will greatly change your life, and you will begin to see yourself the way the

 lord sees you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Bring you True Satisfaction.

Fear, the force that constantly dictates our decisions. This power magnifies insecurity, and causes us to compare ourselves to others. There is also something else that panic leads to, something that one person triumphs at. I allowed terror to run my life, for years I would hide myself, blending in until I no longer knew who I was, letting every insecurity carve its bloody handprint into my brain until I believed every word.  We often wish for what we don't have, assuming that if we were prettier, thinner, more wealthy, or in a relationship, that then we would feel satisfied. Fear entangles our brain in a web of lies, saying that we are not enough, and if we can just achieve something else then we will be happy. This belief is deceitful, dangerous, and addicting.  I constantly battle with the false notion that because of my visual impairment, I have to make up for the difference, that I am less then others because I cannot see as they do. I tell myself that I  am only worth it that

Women of God

Women of God  What makes a woman powerful? Many have asked this question, and there have been a  spectrum of answers. One might say her beauty, or determination. Another might respond  that it is her confidence. These are all great attributes, however, they are all fleeting if the  woman does not have this one single characteristic. This quality is not obtained through her  looks, or the people she comes into contact with. It is something few women have, but  something that everyone can feel, it shines like a light in the darkness. It can lift up these  qualities, and make them eternal.  This power is her identity, the sureness of herself, not through her achievements, but through  a person who knows of her true value, a person that suffered every pain just for this single  woman. This person is Christ. Christ gives us true confidence, love and virtue, because he sees  us as we truly are. He removes all the doubts in our minds, the sufferings of the soul that  plague us to our core, he